Reusable web UI component can also be created using C#, HTML and CSS. This mean client and server both are written in C# which can share libraries and code. This makes code size small and easy to maintain.
Below are few major features and benefits of using Blazor
1. Can run on browser and serverBlazor can run on client side directly on browser using WebAssembly. Another way of using Blazor could be by running client side login on server. In this method client events are sent using SignalR and after logic execution finishes changes are sent back to client which then updated DOM.
2. Share code between client and server sideBlazor can run on client and server both which makes it very easy to maintain code as code and libraries can be share between server and client side code.
6. Free tools available for every operating systemsYou can use any code editor or your choice for development with .NET CLI tool. Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code are one of the two best tools for Blazor development on Windows, macOS and Linux platform.
7. Great UI component ecosystemFor faster and interactive development there are various vendors like Syncfusion, Telerik, DevExpress etc providing various components.
8. Free and open sourceBlazor is part of Open Source .NET platform, .NET core backed by 60k contributers. It is free with no licensing term or cost even for commercial use.
9. Active communityBlazor s supported by a big active community from 3700 companies producing good samples, great article and tutorials
Overall Blazor looks very promising for .NET technology stack as it can work almost everything what NodeJS can do and looks like Microsoft also has same plan for Blazor to make it as mature as Node is.